The first of these events will take place on an Tooting at Mushkill Aasaan on 27th February 2023 10am – 1pm. The next one will be in Roehampton (premises to be decided ) on 6th March 2023 10am-1pm, and the third of these events will be on line on the 25th April 2023
This training is for anyone who would like to know more about the support and resources available to help those affected by the cost-of-living crisis. This is run by a Citizens Advice adviser, and is held in an informal and friendly setting, who provides easy-to-understand information, so no prior knowledge is required.
Please find the Eventbrite Link below where you can sign up for the particular date
Through this training you will gain improved knowledge about:
- Ways to maximise income through benefits
- How to manage debt issues
- How and when to refer to CAW and other specialist advice providers
- Help available from council and government grants
- Local community sources of support.
If you’ve got any questions about the event or would like to know contact firstname.lastname@example.org