On Wandsworth Council website: https://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/search?qt=ukraine
NCVO (National Council for Voluntary Organisations) have posted a guide on ‘How charities and civil society can support Ukraine’, which you can access here.
London Plus has created a list of organisations to signpost support for those affected by the crisis in Ukraine. This includes charities and community groups. You can access the list here.
RESET have released a Homes for Ukraine Sponsor Toolkit for those wishing to offer support the Homes for Ukraine programme with ideas and ways you can support people who arrive, and this will be followed by further training and support over the coming days. This will be kept up to date as the programme develops further.
Homes for Ukraine: guidance for councils – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) (updated 30/03/22)
Homes for Ukraine scheme: frequently asked questions – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) (updated 25/03/22)
The GLA has found the following resources translated online – please always check the source and the date which sources were updated/created to ensure suitability.
- Immigration information for Ukrainians in the UK, British nationals and their family members (Ukrainian and Russian and English)
- COVID-19 vaccination information (Ukrainian and English)
- COVID-19 vaccine information for children aged 5 – 11 years (Ukrainian and Russian and English)
- Guide to Booster vaccination leaflet (Ukrainian and Russian and English)
- COVID-19 guide on pregnancy and breastfeeding (Ukrainian and Russian and English)
- The Flu vaccination (Ukrainian and Russian and English)
- Letter to help people without an NHS number access the COVID-19 vaccine and register with a GP (Ukrainian and English)
- Living with worry and anxiety (please note this resource is from 2020) (Ukrainian and Russian and English)
- Guidance for parents of students who use English as an Additional Language (EAL) (Ukrainian and Russian and English)
Red Cross ‘Help for Ukrainian nationals’ includes information and support for people from Ukraine. This includes additional resources including: