Immediate cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and defibrillation can help increase someone’s chance of survival. Increasingly GPs are advising you to get hold of a defibrillator before an ambulance arrives.
Register yours at: http://www.thecircuit.uk the national network informing NHS ambulances.
Do you know where your nearest defibrillator is in Putney?
- 1.St Mary’s Church – inside during opening hours
- 2.J C Decaux kiosk 230-232 Putney Bridge Rd – 24/7
- 3.Putney Exchange North entrance near photo booth 6am-11pm
- 4.Tesco Express Putney High Street – 7am -10pm
- 5. Savills 198 Upper Richmond Rd – 9am – 6pm
- 6. Putney High School, 35 Putney Hill – school opening hours
- 7. St Margaret’s Church, Putney Pk La, Mon-Thurs 10am-5pm, Sun 7.30am-12pm
ALSO GPS, GYMS, AND SCHOOLS (by end 2023)