Rocket Science is working with Wandsworth Council to understand the needs and aspirations of the local voluntary and community sector. We want to hear from local groups, particularly those usually underrepresented in community forums and events.
We’re inviting representatives from VCS organisations and partners from the Council and public health to join a series of online and in-person workshops centred around five themes. The workshops provide an opportunity to reflect on the relationship with the Council and how best it works with the sector in future.
The events are open to all, however there is an expectation that if you have signed
up for the first session for one theme, you are also able to attend the second
session in the series.
- Leadership and Advocacy: LB Wandsworth – VCS Thematic Groups Workshops – Leadership and Advocacy Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite
- Partnerships and Collaboration: LB Wandsworth VCS Thematic Group Workshops – Partnerships and Collaboration Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite
- Community Development: LB Wandsworth VCS Thematic Groups Workshops – Community Development Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite
- Volunteering: LB Wandsworth VCS Thematic Groups Workshops – Volunteering Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite
- Funding and Resources: LB Wandsworth VCS Thematic Groups Workshops – Funding and Resources Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite