APPLYING TO THE SOUTH WEST LONDON INVESTMENT FUND
There is available through the NHS South West London Integrated Care System (ICS) for projects that can have a big impact on health and wellbeing of residents across South West London including Wandsworth.
There are two funds:
1. ICP PRIORITIES FUND (formerly know as the Innovation Fund)
For project supporting the delivery of the Integrated Care Partnership’s strategic plan and priorities. The fund is divided as follows:
- Workforce development has an allocation of £3,800,000
- Other priorities of the strategy have a total allocation of £950,000
- Preventing ill-health, promoting self-care, and supporting people to manage their long-term conditions
- Supporting the health and care needs of children and young people
- Positive focus on mental well-being
- Community based support for older and frail people
- Cross-cutting themes have a total allocation of £150,000
- Green Agenda
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Elevating the patient, carer and community voice
Projects will be funded until end of March 2025.
Do read the ICP Strategic plan as each priority has its own sub priorities for example, Workforce development has
- Targeting difficult to recruit health and care roles
- Making South West London a great place to work
- Supporting local people into employment
- Designing our future workforce, including new or different roles.
- The workforce development workshop is on 12 October at 9am but the ICS has also organisated the online workshops each priority in October.
2. THE HEALTH INEQUALITIES FUND
This fund wants to tackle Health Inequalities (Core20+5) across SW London. For projects offering targeted health inequalities interventions for local populations. Allocation for WANDSWORTH: £161,885.33 for 2023/24 and £161,885.33 for 2024/25
You can find examples of projects funded last year here. New projects will be funded until March 2025.
APPLICATION INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
- You can apply for both funds online at https://www.southwestlondonics.org.uk/our-work/investment-fund/south-west-london-investment-fund-2022-23/
- There are going to be a range of online workshops in October on each of the ICP Priorities Fund’s areas of work (see bottom of this page for more info).
- Deadline for applications is Friday 10 November 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email and invited to attend a virtual panel. Selection panels for each of the funds will be held in November 2023.