Wandsworth Digital has produced a resource containing a list of where to get support, help, training, funding etc. for anything digital.
Resources & Information – various stuff!
Last updated: 12th April 2021
This is a list of where to get support, help, training, funding etc. for anything digital.
Let us know if we should be adding/editing this list. And… if in doubt use ‘Google’ for your own searches. We hope it helps. Let us know how you get on. If you need anything, please get in touch.
▪ Connectivity / Data
This is not a comprehensive list – please help us build this list and so tell us what we’ve missed
▪ Power to Connect (Wandsworth) https://www.powertoconnect.co.uk/
▪ Keep Kids Connected (Wandsworth) (Part of Dons Local Action Group) https://www.keepkidsconnected.co.uk/
▪ Schools are getting support from central government to buy equipment for pupils. http://s4s.wandsworth.gov.uk/Article/82503 (Wandsworth)
▪ IT for Charities https://itforcharities.co.uk/it-services/recycled-pcs/
▪ Computers for Charities https://www.computersforcharities.org/lowcost
▪ Computer Aid https://www.computeraid.org/get-computers
▪ Clear Community Web (Lambeth, Southwark, Croydon only) https://clearcommunityweb.co.uk/
▪ You could buy your own devices to distribute within the local community with support from charitable trusts and individual donors etc. (see below for a list of possible funders)