Intra-familial child sexual abuse:
One-day multi-agency training
This one-day training course will equip professionals across health, education, social care and policing with an understanding of:
- the scale and nature of child sexual abuse
- the challenges, myths and obstacles which can limit identification and response
- who commits intra-familial child sexual abuse
- how sexual abuse takes place in families
- understanding the child’s experience – the impact of abuse, signs and indicators of abuse and the barriers to disclosing it
- children’s disclosures and your role as a professional.
The training will support you to improve your understanding of child sexual abuse within the family environment, and help you to better identify signs and indicators and respond effectively to protect children.
Dates: 14/03/2023, 10am – 5pm. This training will be delivered virtually using Teams.
Both VIRTUAL events are free of charge and a certificate of attendance is issued.
CLICK HERE book a place to Intra-familial child sexual abuse Workshop
CLICK HERE to book a place to DADS MATTER WORKSHOP
For more information please contact Paola Di Martino email@example.com